Hi,

can I mix

<servlet-class>org.apache.struts.tiles.ActionComponentServlet</servlet-class>

and my own RequestProcessor with Tiles and Struts 1.1?

Do I have the full functionality of Tiles while keeping the
functionality of my own RequestProcessor?
Or, questioned the other way round: Do I need the TilesRequestProcessor
for Struts 1.1?

Thanks,
Udo.