From: Niall Pemberton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 11:51 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Struts Design/construction process. question

I saw this thread and thought..."great, flame war...", but you guys are too
nice.

IMHO I suggest you learn from the guru before trying this next time:

  http://www.IamMarkGalbreath.org/FlameWar/HowTo/AnnoyTheHellOutOfEveryone

Niall

P.S. 'old (35?) mainframe programmers' on this list must have seen the
light...Hallelujah!