Hi,

About Eclipse, no problem, F3 was released today. This
is the last stable release.
...or you can wait for June 28, official release date
for Eclipse 2 ;)

more information about release plan :
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/freeze_plan_2_0.html

-Emmanuel

 --- Jerry Jalenak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit
: > I'm dying to use Easy Struts for Eclipse, but am