    private String[] key= null;

    public String[] getKey() {
        return this.key;
    }

    public void setKey(String[] key) {
        this.key = key;
    }

<TABLE>
<logic:iterate name="RESULT" property="iterator" id="row">
<TR>
<TH>name</TH>
</TR>
<TR>
<TD><bean:write name="row" property="name"/></TD>
<TD>
<%-- REMEMBER TO SPECIFY THE ITERATE ID AS THE NAME --%>
</TD>
</TR>
</logic:iterate>
<TR>
<TD colspan="2" align="right">
</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

Harjeet Singh wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> This is newbie question. I have a form with the number of textfields on it
> which are known at runtime only, i.e. depend on the search result on DB.
> Could anyone send me sample code for this, on how to get the values from the
> forms (in the Formbean) as well as set vaues in it on re-populate.
>
> Help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Harjeet.

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Developing Java Web Applications with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services