I'm trying to get a Fortune 125 company to convert from their existing internal
web framework.  During my analysis two questions have come up.

First, Who's using Struts?  Is there a list of big companies that are using
Struts in a production external application mode?  Does anyone have metrics on
that?

Second,  The license.  Clause 3 says that you must give credit to
Apache/Struts.  It looks like a "Powered by Struts" is sufficient.  Does this
apply as well for intranet applications?   For Internet applications, does this
need to be on each page of the application, or just the first page of each app?
 Does it have to be visible to the user, or can it just be in the comments of
the code?

Personally, I've got no problems with Struts or plastering "powered by Struts"
on every page.  The more I use it, the better I like it.  However, this is an
old Brick and Mortar company.  They are stuck in their old ways, and they
aren't liking some of my answers so far.