Keith,

I don't use bean:define, but it works in most cases. Instead, I
create the bean in my action class. That means you will have to
specify the .do or /do/... url whenever you have a link to your page.
The Action will run before you ever hit your JSP so you create the
bean in the Action and use the request passed into your Action
to set the action in the proper scope. You do not have to define the
bean in struts config.

The values entered on the form will be placed in the bean specified
on the html:form tag. If that is a struts form, you will end up with
two copies of your bean (it can be convenient because then you
have from and to values), one on the form and one associated
with your action class. The name you specify on your html:text(?)
tag would be the name you assign to the attribute you saved
in the action class.

David Morris

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/20/02 10:36AM >>>
Hey,
I posted this a while ago, and go no response at all.  Sorry if I'm a
pain
in the ass, but does nobody know how to do this?  It doesn't seem like
it
should be too complex for anyone that has much experience with struts.
Please help!