The Struts book being reviewed at the ServerSide
(http://www.theserverside.com/resources/strutsreview.jsp)
has a good example using Struts V1.1 in Chapter 3.
Sample code is given to work with.  I'm looking at it
now.

Only issue is that they've divided the Java packages
not by functionality (login, search, transaction,
etc.), etc., but by class of behavior (form, action,
view, etc.)  Earlier postings on this ML have
indicated that this is not the best design, as it
limits class reuse.

Glen