At 5:26 PM +0200 2002/07/09, Heligon Sandra wrote:
>what a pity!
>http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs61/webapp/web_xml.html gives the elements of
>a web.xml deployment descriptor, it is easier than web-app_2_2.dtd file.
>I hope that in the future a such format will exist for struts-config
>file.

Many of the best parts of open source projects were developed by
users seeing an omission and taking the initiative to correct it
themselves.  Perhaps you'd consider producing just the document you
wish to see -- it could be a great way to get to know the DTD more
closely.

Don't even worry if you're not expert -- you can still submit a draft
for review.  Then other people can suggest changes, or even
contribute changes (patches) of their own... pretty soon, one of the
best documented open source projects around (Struts, that is) has
another helpful piece of documentation!

Joe

* Joe Germuska    { [EMAIL PROTECTED] }
"It's pitiful, sometimes, if they've got it bad. Their eyes get
glazed, they go white, their hands tremble.... As I watch them I
often feel that a dope peddler is a gentleman compared with the man
who sells records."
        --Sam Goody, 1956
tune in posse radio: <http://www.live365.com/stations/289268>