Hi Alex,

I think you can just add <html:html locale="true"/> to your jsp.

Jon Ridgway

-----Original Message-----
From: Struts Newsgroup [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 11 July 2002 15:10
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to automaticlly set the locale according to user's request

From: "Alex Kwan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Hi, All
    I want to build a multilanguage site with structs. As we all know, the
response encode the content to client using the charaterset defined by
setLocale() or setContentType().If the we don't set the locale, it will use
the default "ISO-8859-1".
Now the question is:
1.I want to setLocale() by the value get from request.getLocale(), but how
can I set the struts to automaticlly finish this process.
2.How can I set the web to make jsp also automaticlly encoding the content
using the client locale setting.

Thanks.

For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The contents of this email are intended only for the named addressees and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If received in error
please contact UPCO on +44 (0) 113 201 0600 and then delete the entire
e-mail from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution, disclosure or
other use of this information could constitute a breach of confidence. Your
co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated.