From: Mark Nichols [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 12:00 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Good/Bad Practices

I prefer the more granular approach, with many actions and JSPs over a more
complex and generalized approach. In my case I find that having
single-function actions and JSPs leads to easier coding today (and therefore
easier maintenance tomorrow). I can also split the work up over more
developers, rather than "single threading" development through one complex
action.

Our intranet application has about 60 separate 'screens', each with its own
action. Maybe overkill, but for a first attempt at Struts this pattern has
made life easier by far.

</mark>

For additional commands, e-mail: