Arron,
I wonder how your lazy initialisation works. I'm afraid I didn't look at
the code - since you said you wanted to explain it to the masses anyway,
perhaps you won't mind explaining, rather than telling me not to be so
lazy myself. Basically, if you have your example:

In the request parameters:

monkey[1].bunch[2].banana[3].color

how does your collection wrapper know what class to instantiate for
monkey, bunch, etc etc? Is this something that you configure in xml
somewhere? Presumably an extension to dynaform configuration?

Adam