From: Nicolas Gréhalle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 July 2002 15:59
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Jetty 4.0 and Struts 1.1b1

My web.xml contains :

<servlet>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>application</param-name>

<param-value>com.elscdweb.controller.ApplicationResources</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>config</param-name>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>detail</param-name>
      <param-value>2</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>debug</param-name>
      <param-value>2</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>validate</param-name>
      <param-value>true</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
       <param-name>config</param-name>
    </init-param>
    <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
  </servlet>

and my file ApplicationResources.properties is in com/elscdweb/controller

I've not the normal message :
action : init
action : Loading application ressources ....
action : Initializing .....

The project works under Tomcat. That's really strange