From: Chandra Sekharan Bhaskaran
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2002 5:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Checkbox in iterate

Hi,
    I am using checkboxes in iterate tag which iterates over a set of
objects of a class Say ABC.
    In ABC i have one boolean property need to be displayed as checkbox.

    I am able to display the checkbox box with the value checked / unchecked
based on the boolean value set
    in the class ABC.

    When i submit the form i have a boolean array variable myCheckBox which
gets called by method
    setMyCheckBox(boolean a[]) . I do not know which check box user had
selected because it retruns array of true values if 1,2 check boxes are
selected OR 1,3 checkboxes are selected.
Any help on this would be appreciated.
rgds
C.Bhaskaran