Hi all,

Sorry to send this message again...haven't got any response as yet...hoping
that this mail would trigger some response/ideas to my problem.

I am trying to implement Internationalization based validation using the
Struts Validator.  The validation works fine when I just have the language
and the country code as attributes for formset in validation.xml but it
fails when I include a variant attribute in the formset. I am using the
following command to set the locale

session.setAttribute(org.apache.struts.action.Action.LOCALE_KEY, new
java.util.Locale("en", "US", "200"));

the number "200" is a custom value (company code).

...Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance again
Girish