I don't understand your "The html tags don't support this attribute "

The struts tag html:text do have an attribute 'disabled' , so wat is it for
, if its not rendered in the 'DISABLED' attribute of the <INPUT> tag?

Gilles Vandaele
0498 52 64 12
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                       "Kevin A. Smith"

                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED] To:    Struts Users Mailing List

                       m>                          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                            cc:

                       26/08/2002 16:49     Subject:  RE: Editable/non-editable fields

                                            Please respond to Struts Users Mailing
List

Gilles -

This is the was the hacking my project team had to do. The html tags don't
support this attribute so it doesn't show up in the final rendered HTML. We
had to hack the tag code to add support for this.

--Kevin