Where are you storing this User object? In the request/session/etc?

-----Original Message-----
From: struts user [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 9:44 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: <bean:write .../>

Thank you, Sri! I misspelled my address in the form.
Now, I have a tougher question to solve. I would like
to put my user information in a user object called
"User myUser=new User();". I assigned the user values
from "form" to "myUser" in my actionservlet. How do I
retrieve the value of that object such as username and
address in my JSP page? Thank you!!

Thanks,
Lee