From: slickdev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 12:56 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: struts-config windows 2 unix?

Is it common to find xml validation errors, when editing struts-config.xml on window$,
then trying to deploy the app on unix?
With vi, I notice the extra control char's in the file.  On unix, the database source
mapping appears to work, but my app can't find its action classes in the
WEB-INF/classes dir.  Returns error 500: no action instance for <myclassname>.