From: jmitchtx [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 3:33 PM
To: struts-user
Subject: RE: [Tag Protocol] How to let newbies know?

Not sure about you, but I can have from 5 to 500 unread emails sitting
in my
inbox over a weekend.  Having [tiles], [security], [validator] or
[whatever]
would greatly reduce my "scan - read - respond - delete" cycle.

You might not like it, but I intend to use it.

James "If Sasquatch had the measles, how would you know? " Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta