Take out the space between <%= and proc.getBigBrotherReport().

-----Original Message-----
From: Susmita Pati [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 2:54 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [Buttons] How do i code this in struts

I had used
onclick="MyWindow=window.open('<%=
proc.getBigBrotherReport()%>','MyWindow','toolbar=yes,location=yes,directori
es=yes,status=yes,menubar=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=750,height=
580');MyWindow.focus();
return false;"/>

The method does return me a string. I am getting the following error:

The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect
(/<%=%20proc.getBigBrotherReport()%>).

Susmita