This works for us in NS6.2 and IE

<head>
<script>
function submitForm(){
  document.forms[0].submit();
}
</script>
</head>

Eddie Bush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/05/2002 03:12:34 PM

       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To:    Struts Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:

Subject:    [OT] JavaScript auto-submit form

Could any of you suggest a way for me to get Netscape/Mozilla to
auto-submit a form via JavaScript?  I have two ways that work just fine
under IE and Opera ... but, ... suffice it to say I'd like a
cross-browser solution :-)

Things I have tried:
    * A JavaScript <script> block after the form that would invoke the
forms submit method.
    * A function defined in the <head> that is invoked as the onload
event for the body.

IE and Opera do fine either way.  Mozilla ... doesn't.  Suggestions
(other than "don't support Mozilla!")?  How do you guys do auto-submit
forms in Netscape/Mozilla?

Thanks!

Eddie

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>