From: Struts Rodolphe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 12:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Java Script help with client side validation

Does anyone know who to write or have  a java script that does the following:

- Loop through the A FORM which contains an array lists of B FORM

- For each field in B FORM, validates the input for "required", "integer", ...etc.

I am newbie to java scripts, and the existing java scripts in validator-resources
cannot be applied to the case where we have a form that contains an array of another
form which has all fields required to be validated.

Thanks,