Noting the spirit of open comment and criticism on
Struts-alternative products in the J2EE community, I
was mildly surprised to search the archives of
theserverside and the Struts users list and find no
reference to 'Apple Web Objects'.

I was wondering if anyone had come across them in
their travels. Their WYSIWYG approach is attractive,
throwing away servlets and jsps does worry me but if
it is still Java then it is still preferable to .Net,
right? I may even be able to keep my EJBs ...

At US$1500 for a licence, is it worth looking into
further?

Home page:
http://www.apple.com/webobjects

Flashy pic:
http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/webobjects/WebObjectsOverview/WOHTML/index.html

Thanks,

Adrian

http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS
- Now send & receive IMs on your mobile via SMS