-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Hill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 8:03 AM

Ok, so its not Friday, but Im always in the mood for tech-nostalgia... ;-)

I remember teaching myself C back in 1990 on my Amiga 2000 (using the
Lattice compiler & a copy of K&R).
Laughing at the poor MAC+ users I knew with their clunky one button mice and
tiny black & white displays. (If I recall rightly the multitasking in the
MacOS back then wasnt even preemtive?)
Ah the good ol Amiga. A far more worthy home for the Motorola 68000...
Keep the faith! Amiga shall return!

Wonder if it will be back in time to run Struts1.1 final? hehe