From: BARADAT Benoit [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 September 2002 09:23
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Control a field in an HTML page

Hi
I would like to control field in an HTML page (like a valid date) by using a
Struts tag

Is it possible ?

How can I do ?

Benoit
Thanks in advance

The contents of this email are intended only for the named addressees and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If received in error
please contact UPCO on +44 (0) 113 201 0600 and then delete the entire
e-mail from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution, disclosure or
other use of this information could constitute a breach of confidence. Your
co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated.