I Think I saw an Atlanta edition, every command started with PeachTree.

bn

-----Original Message-----
From: Jens Kühnberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 12:26 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [FRIDAY] WINDOWS 2000 TEXAS EDITION

I saw a similar product in australia

Jens

James Mitchell wrote:
> I can't believe I fell victim to that guy in trench coat selling Win2k for
> $5...

>  Dear Consumers:
>
>  It has come to our attention that a few copies of the WINDOWS 2000 TEXAS
>  EDITION may have
>  accidentally been shipped outside of the state of Texas.
>
>  If you have one of these, you may need some help understanding the
>  commands.
>
>  The TEXAS EDITION may be recognized by the unique opening screen.
>  It reads:
>
>  WINDERS 2000, with a background picture of Willie Nelson superimposed
>  on the Alamo.
>
>  Please also note:
>
>  The Recycle Bin is labeled "Outhouse"
>  My Computer is called "This Dern Contraption"
>  Dial Up Networking is called "Good Ol' Boys"
>  Control Panel is known as "The Dashboard"
>  Hard Drive is referred to as "4-Wheel Drive"
>  Floppies are "Them little ol' plastic thangs"
>  Instead of an error message, "Duct tape" pops up
>
>  CHANGES IN TERMINOLOGY IN TEXAS EDITION:
>  Cancel.............stopdat
>  Reset...............try'er agin
>  Yes..................yep
>  No....................nope
>  Find..................hunt fer it
>  Go to................over yonder
>  Back.................back yonder
>  Help..................hep me out here
>  Stop..................kwitit
>  Start..................crank'er up
>  Settings.............settins
>  Programs...........stuff at duz stuff
>  Documents.........stuff ah done did
>
>  Also note that theTEXAS EDITION does not recognize capital letters or
>  punctuation marks.
>
>  Some programs that are exclusive to WINDERS 2000:
>
>  Tiperiter.....................a word processing program
>  Colerin' Book..............a graphics program
>  Cyferin' mersheen.......calculator
>  Outhouse paper..........notepad
>  Inner-net.....................Microsoft Explorer 5.0
>  Pitchers......................a graphics viewer
>
>  We regret any inconvenience it may have caused if you received a copy of
>  the TEXAS EDITION.
>  You may return it to Microsoft for a replacement version.
>
>  I hope this helps all ya'll!
>
>  Billy Bob Gates
>
> James Mitchell
> Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
> Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
> http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta

This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and may
contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender or reply to Enron Corp. at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete all copies of the message. This
e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance)
and do not create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp.
(or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not
be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise. Thank you.