From: Vincent PROSPER [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 15:22
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Tiles and Internationaliation

Hi,

I am quite new to tiles stuff (only 1 and an half day experience, switching
from Struts templates...)

For the moment, I am just trying to insert internationalized messages in
tiles and the only way I found to do this is:

        <tiles:insert definition="portal.mainMenu">
                <tiles:put name="title">
                        <value><bean:message
key="help.stateProv.name"/></value>
                </tiles:put>
        </tiles:insert>

which doesn't satisfy me... I would like to be able to write instead:

        <tiles:insert definition="portal.mainMenu">
                <tiles:put name="title" value="help.stateProv.name"/>
        </tiles:insert>

Could you please tell me if this is possible?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Vince