I'm reviewing the final PDF version of the book right
now and will be done with that in a week. It should be
heading for the printer right after that and be out very
soon.

Since several chapters had to be cut for size, the Table
of contents was slightly reorganized and renumbered.
Every chapter except one (chapter 8) was posted that
will be included with the book. The TOC that is shown on
theserverside review site
(http://www.theserverside.com/resources/strutsreview.jsp)
 is correct. Of those chapters, only the custom tag
chapter was never posted. This was because I was re-
writing it right up until my deadline.

Look through the available chapters by name, don't worry
about the chapter number. That has been adjusted in the
final version. But just so you won't be disappointed,
the TOC on that page is correct. Several chapters
(unfortunately like security) had to be axed to keep the
book at a respectable size.

Chuck