I don't think you can specify a forward for the action of a form, can
you?  I'm not sure what Ted would define as "entry points", but here are
what I think of as "entry points":

index.do
index.html
default.asp
index.asp
home.asp
home.html
login.html :-)

I think what he's saying is that something like usrSecChk.do?op=li (User
Security Check - operation = login) is not terribly intuative for most
folks, and that something should be used which is more "friendly" - more
"natural-language like" - and, perhaps, something non-sophisticated
users would be able to easily identify as a valid "web name".  Following
this definition of "friendly entry points", I think login is entirely
acceptable.

--
Eddie Bush