From: Cedric Dumoulin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 09 October 2002 09:22
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: JBoss-3.0.3_Tomcat4_1_12

  Hi,

  Maybe you use an old version of commons-digester.
  First of all, try to download the latest nightly build or the 1.1b2
version of Struts. Try the tiles-documentation.war file on your
environment. Does it run for you ? If yes, get all jar files and tld
from the working tiles application and replace the ones in your own
application.
  If tiles-documentation.war doesn't run, it means that you have a
configuration problem. Maybe you have some old  jar file somewhere else
in your classpath ?

   Hope this help,
         Cedric