From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 2:33 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Struts project

Not exactly sure what you mean by "decoder ring", but
assuming you're referring to the O'Reilly book, I just
got an email that it would be in stock at places on Nov.
11. However, the Mastering Struts book from James
Goodwill is already out and has got some decent reviews.
I think the book from "Ted and the Gang" is due out
around mid November as well.

Chuck