From: Smith, Johnathan M. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10 October 2002 14:02
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Struts Tag Request

I don't want to hard code within my JSP file where the form actions should
someone please tell me if struts has a tag that will insert the URI that
called my JSP file?

For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The contents of this email are intended only for the named addressees and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If received in error
please contact UPCO on +44 (0) 113 201 0600 and then delete the entire
e-mail from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution, disclosure or
other use of this information could constitute a breach of confidence. Your
co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated.