From: Andy Kriger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 2:29 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: [OT] which object-relational mapping framework?

I'm embarking on a project for which I'd like to use an ORM to abstract the
dB access. Since there are so many out there (e.g. I'm considering Castor,
Torque, and OJB just from mentions in various Java articles), I'm wondering
which frameworks people have had experience with and your opinions on them.

thx