Hello,
I am trying to deploy a struts app from NetBeans 3.4.
Netbeans attempts to compile all the classes before creating
a .war file. The problem is that compilation stops when it cannot
find the BodyTagSupport class  which is located in javax.servlet.jsp.tagext
I tried mounting servlet.jar from tomcat to no avail. Is there something
that I am missing here. Anyone here have any success with  making  NB
3.4's compiler aware of the servlet/taglib stuff?
Thanks
--
Vincent Stoessel
Linux Systems Developer