Hi,
I am new to struts so please dont yell at this basic question about dispatch action

I have a single form in my JSP(and a single formbean associated with its action).
I have to specify  which method to invoke in the form's action as usual

something like <html:form action="doSomething?action=method1">

I would like to know how can i invoke methods other than method1 in the action class.
If i have method2 and i want to invoke it when a user clicks a button, how can make
sure
that method2 gets invoked and not method1, without the ability to do this, i dont see
how dispatch action
is useful

Deepank