At 15:19 16/10/2002, you wrote:
>hi,
>
>my databean contains an property which uses an parameter like this
>
>getColumnValue( int column_key )
>

>when i try to get this property in struts collection tag like
>
><layout:collectionItem title="TS Typ" name="bla" property="columnValue(0)"
>/>
>
>it will not work ;-)

Hi,

You need to write:
<layout:collectionItem title="TS Typ" name="bla" property="columnValue[0]"/>

The () are the delimiter for the mapped properties corresponding to the
signature public String getValue(String in_key)
The [] are the delimiter for the indexed properties corresponding to the
signature public String getValue(int in_index)

Regards,

Jean-Noel

>thanks for help
>
>heiko mesech