I'm sorry, Jeff, I thought you were talking about from within the Action.

The action is where you should be dealing with properties. The ActionForm is just ... Well you could think about it like a piece of copper. Electricity is commonly transferred from one place to another over copper wire. The wire is really stupid. All it does is carry the electricity from one point to another - it has no way to alter this flow. That's how you should view ActionForm. Do any and all processing in your actions - which has a getResources method.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Well ...yes I have, and I hope I am missing something simple :-/

From the ActionFormI can get the ActionServlet but I no longer can the
MessageResources  from the ActionServlet.
It states to use the Action.getResources().

Do I need to get a handle in the action in order to call getResources() ?

As you you can see, I am confused  ; -<

Any help would be appreciated..

--
Eddie Bush