Hi,

Can somebody kindly help me with the following...

I want to add a path and an Action class. The action class will then preload data into
a bean and then forward (do I mean forward) to the jsp that displays the bean. That's
it. I want this action to be in *addition* to the *normal* jsp/formbean/action setup.

I can't see how to do it.... in particular

1. I don't think I fully understand how/why an action is associated with a bean in
struts-config. What does the action servlet do with this information.

2. How do I properly forward from an action to a jsp with the bean information intact.
It seems to be very similar to an action returning its "input form" to display errors,
but
doing this doesn't work.  Whatever I do I seem to get a blank page.

Any help very much appreciated.

Howard Miller