I haven't heard of anything. ... but I would recommend against using ResultSet. Close all your result sets/connections etc as soon as you retrieve and process. If you need to keep results in something like ResultSet and do so between actions, you may search for CachedRowSet. It will not require that you keep an open connection between requests.

Howard Miller wrote:

Sorry this is a bit off topic, but if anybody knows etc.....

Has anybody come across a taglib like the <Display:> taglib for showing paginated lists. BUT, I need it to display the output of arbitrary sql queries. That is where the column headings are not known at run-time?

It would probably have to accept a ResultSet as its input, I suppose.

Failing that, I'm off to write it myself... anybody else looking for anything like that?

Howard Miller

--
Eddie Bush