Sri Sankaran wrote:
> The value of the property attribute must be (in v1.1) something that
> implements the Map or List interface. I see that your
> getInformationSessionsIterator() method returns an Iterator.

I had tried it with a getInformationSessionArray(), which didn't work either. See below. (-:

However, according to the docs:

The collection to be iterated over MUST conform to one of the following requirements in order for iteration to be successful:

* An array of Java objects or primitives.
* An implementation of java.util.Collection, including ArrayList and Vector.
* An implementation of java.util.Enumeration.
* An implementation of java.util.Iterator.
* An implementation of java.util.Map, including HashMap, Hashtable, and TreeMap. NOTE - See below for additional information about accessing Maps.

I shouldn't need to convert to an Array, Iterator should work, no?

> Also, the method corresponding to a property of
> 'informationsessionsiterator' *must* be
> 'getInformationsessionsiterator()' (note the case) unless you have
> re-configured your JavaBeans introspection.

Well, if you're ever in Ottawa, I owe you a beer. Simply a case issue. Damn.

Thanksa a bundle,

A.

--
Adam Sherman