From: Roland Carlsson [mailto:roland.c@;swetravel.se]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 10:31
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: <tiles:put /> in ActionForward.perform()

Hi!
I'm trying to expand my tiles with a dynamic body. I want to control this
body with a simple parameter in the url eg
http://localhost:8081/myPage?body=aTile.jsp . Does anyone have an example of
how to do this?

Thanks in advance
Roland Carlsson

For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:struts-user-help@;jakarta.apache.org>

Learn more about Paymentech's payment processing services at www.paymentech.com
THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary
and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named
above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy
this message or any attachments.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments
from your computer.