You will always get the "do you want to repost" message if you refresh a
page that was posted.

The only way to avoid it is by sending the browser to a url, as Joe
mentioned.
Figuring out the parameters is up to you.

This is slightly related to the 'should I chain my actions' argument.

If you had submitted to a 'processing action' and then forwarded to a
'prepare for display' action, then all you would need to do is send the
browser to the 'prepare for display' action.

Good luck, whatever you decide!!!

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-tools.org

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:struts-user-help@;jakarta.apache.org>