Eric Weidner wrote:

I am running Struts 1.1b2 on Jboss 3.0.3 w/ Tomcat 4.1.12 with JDK 1.4.1 on Windows XP.
Is this truely Struts 1.1B2, or a nightly ?
The "requiredif" javascript method wasn't
added until Oct 18 or so. Mixing different
functionality from 1.1B2 & a nightly build
will get you unknown results and puzzled looks :-)!
Also the date of the commons-*.jars should
match the date of struts.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.JavascriptValidatorTag.doStartTag(JavascriptValidatorTag.java:297)
If it is truely 1.1B2 then it died at
String javascript = va.getJavascript();

I would try the nightly build. The validator
code has had about 6 bugs fixed sinse B2.

-Rob