From: Zsolt Koppany [mailto:zk@;intland.com]
Sent: 01 November 2002 09:18
To: Struts Users Mailing List; Hue Holleran
Subject: Re: null pointer exception in
tiles-documentation/examples/summariesTabs.jsp

Hi Hue,

I do have problems with the latest nightly builds. Which one did took?

Zsolt

On Thursday 31 October 2002 21:43, Hue Holleran wrote:

Hi Zsolt,

If it's the version of tiles-documentation.war that came with 1.1b2 then

it

did not work for us - we tried to identify the issues but did not get very
far - probably due to tiles being very new to us. The
tiles-documentation.war from the nightly build worked immediately for us
... in fact it was on the tabs examples that we had the problems with the
one from 1.1b2 - the rest of the examples did appear to work. The nightly
build version sorted all of these - so I'd recommend you try this first!

Hue.