Just a note that <html:link> provides some Struts-specific features that may
make you think twice before converting to JSTL's <c:url>:

Ability to specify a global ActionForward.

Transactional control token support.

Works with a JSP 1.1 container (okay, so that's not Struts-specific).

I'm also curious why you'd say that <c:param> tags are much better than a Map
for handling multiple patameters.

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@;dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>