1.1b2 was released before validator 1.0 so you can probably upgrade the jar file. I'm not sure what version came in beta 2 but it's not 1.0 final.

David

From: "Hohlen, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Struts-Help (E-mail)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Question: Upgrade to Commons Validator 1.0 Release?
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:29:31 -0600

Does anyone know if we should replace the Commons-Validator that came with
Struts 1.1 B2 with the version that was officially released on the Jakarta
site this past Friday (11/1/02)? Are these two versions identical, or are
there some fixes in Commons-Validator 1.0 that we should upgrade to ASAP?
I'm assuming we can simply replace the commons-validator.jar file.

Thanks,

JOHN