Hi,

I have copied the latest nightly build and after extraction I copied
jakarta-struts/webapps into the tomcat -4.1.12 webapps directory. It takes a
very long time to start tomcat (it was not the case before I installed
struts) and a huge log file (100Mb) was created (I redirect stderr and stdout
into a log4j file). I find a log file with the size pretty unuseful because
this is just the initialization.

How can I decrease the amount the information? I don't know whether this is
realistic but I would not like to get more that a couple of Kb after startup.

Zsolt