At 4:14 PM +0100 2002/11/05, Michael Delamere wrote:
Well, I tried adding a parameter to my action mapping and SAX
complained!  (Must be declared etc...)
I believe that the warnings are still issued, but Struts works anyway. Here's the CVS log for ActionServlet:

revision 1.118
date: 2002/07/24 05:28:04;  author: craigmcc;  state: Exp;  lines: +17 -5
Remove the dependence in our configuration beans on default values that are
established in the DTD, which were requiring us to do a validating parse.
Re-enable the "validating" init parameter, which defaults to performing a
validating parse but allows disabling it.
So it may be that you need to disable the validating parse in the web.xml file.

Joe

* Joe Germuska { [EMAIL PROTECTED] }
"It's pitiful, sometimes, if they've got it bad. Their eyes get glazed, they go white, their hands tremble.... As I watch them I often feel that a dope peddler is a gentleman compared with the man who sells records."
--Sam Goody, 1956