when I've specified in the form definition of my jsp
like this,
"com.bpam.mail.forms.SendMailForm">

it worked fine.
I'm very suprised because I was thinking it was no required to do it there.

Meissa

ajTreece <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/11/2002 16:05:19

Veuillez répondre à "Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Pour :    Struts Users Mailing List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc :
Objet :   Re: problem with html tags

Meissa....

Make sure that the jsp knows about the ActionForm. Check out the docs
for <html:form type=""  and  <html:form action""

Later, aj