Chris -
Where are these classes? I can't find them in the api? (1.1-b2)

Thanks,
Kevin Hooke

Quoting Chris Schneider:

>Almost forgot about PropertyUtils.copyProperties and
>BeanUtils.copyProperties
>(I think the difference is that BeanUtils handles type conversion). >If
the
>property names of your model match the property names of your form, >you
should
>be able to use one of those methods to populate your model with a >single
method
>call.

This email message and all attachments transmitted with it are for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Please DO NOT forward this email outside of the
recipient's Company unless expressly authorized to do so herein.  Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email

Any views expressed in this email message are those of the individual
 sender except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of
 Indus
 International, Inc.