The first iterate (using logic) works fine.  But the second (using
nested) gives me:

[ServletException in:/jsp/status/alarm_status.jsp] null'

I'm not sure why it's not working.  I'm successfully using the nested
tags for iterating over a bean's property (that is a Collection).  But
in this case, I have a Collection in the request scope that I want to
iterate over.  Am I doing this correctly?

Example:

<jsp:useBean id="ALARMS" scope="request" type="java.util.Collection" />

<logic:iterate id="alarm" indexId="myIndex" name="ALARMS">
test
</logic:iterate>

<nested:iterate id="alarm" indexId="myIndex" name="ALARMS">
test
</nested:iterate>